GROW Nebraska™ is a non-profit organization, whose mission is focused on creating sustainable economic development. We do this by supporting entrepreneurs and small businesses through promotion, access to markets and education.
GROW Nebraska™ is the only program that is providing market entry and market access in the state. Since the start of the Nebraska Microenterprise Development Act, GROW Nebraska has help create and retain over 2,200 jobs. Currently GROW Nebraska™ has over 350 members and offers 20 business building services. It is our goal to bring Nebraska products and services to the global marketplace, and we have been successfully accomplishing that throughout our history. GROW has received numerous awards and achieved many accomplishments. The Annual Report outlines these successes.
The success of GROW can be attributed to its dedicated staff and statewide board and from the generous funds of our partners and donors. If you are interested in joining our team through volunteering, interning, or financially contributing, please contact email@example.com.
We believe in the talents and skills of the entrepreneurs and small businesses in Nebraska. We continuously promote ethical shopping and encourage you to buy Nebraska products. We also encourage green practices and have many natural products.
Just a few things about our membership:
- Out of those members asked, 63% sell out of state. Of those members that sell out of state, an average of 25.7% of their sales are sent out of state.
- Out of those members asked, 21.5% sell internationally. Of those member that sell internationally, an average of 6.8% of their sales are sent internationally.
- Of those members asked, 56% increased profitability over last year.
- Of those members asked, 35% increased staff hours and/or numbers last year.
- GROW Nebraska members provide approximately 850 full time jobs, and approximately 575 part time jobs to Nebraskans.